Friday, July 16, 2010

Short Update

WOW! It has been really really long since I posted something on this blog. Been very busy with works, family and pregnancy... What had I been doing apart from works and taking care of family for the past few months...well normally after working late during monthly closing...will take a break by watching movie after office hours. It wasn't so hard, wasn't it since the cinema is just like 10 mins drive either from the office(MV) or house(Alamanda)...very tempting everytime..hehe. I watched Prince of Persia (wow! sure jake looked like a hero for real!), The A-Team (2x! since it was really really fun + because of bradley cooper as well), Letters to Juliet(tribute to Fas..hehehe), Eclipse (somebody forced me to watch it!!!!) and today my beloved Leo in his new movie Inception. Hmmm...Inception..truly an ambitious and astonishing movie, haven't seen something like it before (well...do feel a bit of The Matrix touch though, but this one is about dream in a dream in a dream...like multiple levels of dream). Explaining it is quite hard as one has to watch it to understand it...errr..somebody probably will lose her mind trying to understand it (Hanum & Aiza will..hehe). The ending is a kind of open ended conclusion where it is up to your imagination whether to accept it as a reality or a dream..as in this case I'll accept it as a reality since I wanted my Leo to be happy...for godsake! I like Malcolm in middle's brother in this one as well compared to his role in GI Joe, this one he's more prominent..but don't get me wrong..Leo is still the MAN!! Next..would be Jolie's Salt...Chow!

1 comment:

Print