Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hot Tuna Pasta


 


I went to watch Iron Man 3 today on 3D Imax. Well, it was good...good closure I would I say, but not great. I definitely still love RDJ though and definitely love the first 2 films. Maybe, because this time it was not directed by Jon Favreau  who played Happy, Tony Stark's driver in the 1st and 2nd film....so I guessed it didn't connect with me, I don't know. But Guy Pearce was really bad-assed villain...I love him in this. But the human torch superpower that mimicked the Fantastic 4 guy or Cyclops of the X-Men???....what is that???  Anyway, I still love Iron Man..it's just that the closure was not even close to Deathly Hallows Part 2 or Return of The King.

 
Ingredients:
500g penne pasta
5 liter water
2 tbsp butter

1 onion - diced
1 tsp chilli powder or ground dried chilies
400g tomato/bolognaise pasta sauce
1 cup chicken stock
2 small cans of chunk/flake tuna
1 small carrot - diced
4-5 button mushrooms - sliced
1 small green pepper - diced
Salt & pepper to taste
Olive oil

Instructions:
  1. Heat the water in a large pot to a boiling point. Add the pasta and butter and cook until al dente. Drain the water.
  2. Put some olive oil in a sauce pan or dutch oven, saute the onion until translucent. Add the chilli and pepper.
  3. Put in the pasta sauce and chicken stock, stir and let it simmer. Add the vegetable and cook for about 3 minutes.
  4. Fold in the tuna and add salt to taste. Cook for another 5 minutes. Serve with the pasta and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Print