Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 & Happy New Year 2014




2013 has been a wonderful year for me. A lot of accomplishment that have been made for the past 12 months.  At least a more consistency in blogging, I managed to write at least three entries each month, sometimes more. Owh! I finally have my own dotcom :)...

There were also many firsts in terms of baking experiment that made myself very proud because they were all a successful ones. I baked my first Challah, I finally have my first successful pudding...and my first tiramisu....so yummy. And then there were my first Blueberry Mascarpone Roulade, first chili beef queso, the most delicious Lemon Mascarpone Layer Cake and of course my first quiche to conclude the 2013.

Wishing for a more prosperous and wonderful baking year of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print