Friday, March 29, 2013

My March Babies

2007
 
How fast time flies...and it has been nearly 15 years since I became a mother. Being the eldest one, my son actually taught me a lot of things as there is and never will be a handbook or a manual of becoming a parents to your own children. Of course, there are books and websites or people experience that share the dos and the don'ts of parenthood but to me they are idealistic and only served as a guidelines for us as a parent. Your own children actually will give you first hand experience and like it or not they are reflecting who you really are. 

2010
 
Motherhood is a full-time job 24/7 365, the pay is not that much :) , no annual leave, but I'm loving it because I got to see these kids growing up in front of me and this month...these 2 grow another year older. I love you bunch!
 
2013


2009

This young lady is the third in the family. A very chatty little girl, imaginative and very funny. She was with me during my first semester doing my MBA, a very challenging 3 years for me...pregnant, nursing, exams, project papers, thesis...but it's all worth it. Because at the end of the day, a very tiring day...I got to see these smiles.

2011

2013
For this time of the year, she got 2 goldfish and 2 gourami fish for her birthday. Hope they will survive (the fish...) because the last time there was a mass murder of like....30 fish in our little pond courtesy of this young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print