Monday, October 26, 2009

Cookie Decorating Project


Baby Shower Theme @ Cake Connection 24 Oct 2009
I wasn't so lucky with cut-out cookies. Been trying a few recipes for raya but the results had been quite pathetic or should I say...disastrous to my own standard. However my soft cookies were always, always excellent and delicious and yummy and something that I can be proud of and definitely can jual one!..hehe:)
Last Saturday I went to cake connection for baby shower theme cookies class mediated by Azrina....mainly because it was so cute and thought of doing it for my grandnephews' aqiqah next month. It was fun, the baking and the decorating...but when it came to dry the cookies off..here comes the problem. It has to be dried in an aircond room @ 17 degree for at least 5 hours. Wow! very expensive cookies mehh!!...having a second thought about the aqiqah>>>

2 comments:

  1. got to have aircond at kampung first before bake the cookies..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...think i should stick to cupcakes lorrr...

    ReplyDelete

Print