Monday, October 19, 2009

My MBA Convocation 15 Oct 2009


One fine Saturday morning in the last weekend of June 2006, I registered myself in U**M SA for MBA program. The very same morning, I got a call from kampung that my brother in law had peacefully passed away. A couple of weeks later, I received a much unexpected yet anticipated news that I was pregnant for the 3rd time after waiting for more than 4 years. The reason that I enrolled myself into the Masters program was just because my 2 kids have grown up, still no luck for no. 3 and I had quite free time for myself during weekend. Why don't I further my studies? So when I found out that I was pregnant, it was a mixture of feelings...yeah I was happy, definitely! but..will I be able to complete my MBA? Will I be able to manage time between the little baby & assignments? 2007 was a challenging year where I was in my second semester when I delivered Maryam and I dropped 2 subjects that semester. During the 3rd semester I had to juggle between classes, tons of assignments, exams and the baby. Always brought 2 bags to the class, 1 for the books & the other one was for the breast pump. During lecture breaks, I went to the surau in the faculty to express breastmilk. One of the classmate (Abe Mi) used to ask me one question that I will remember for the rest of my life...nak buat ape bawak camera tu? OMG! but yeah the spectra breastpump bag do look like a camcorder bag...hehehe.
Well...after 3 years, finally I had my convocation on Thursdy morning 15th October 2009. Received my scroll from His Majesty himself. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print