Sunday, October 11, 2009

Food tasting


Was browsing @ I***an@ The Gdns on one Friday with you-know-who-my-shopping-buddies, when suddenly felt like trying one cafe infront of that departmental store. Hmmm..the menu looked really nice with stuff that we could not be able to pronounce. Well, we decided to give it a try. Here what we had;
1. Scones - I can tell straight away it was horrible the moment I cut it into halves. Took a really tiny bite and that's it. No thanks!
2. Liegeois Chocolate - well it was an ice cream with cereal and cream on top. And that costed us about 12 bucks??
3. Lavazza - A typical milk shake with a shot of espresso on top...it was ok!
4. Cupidon - A waffle with ice cream & love letter with strawberry sauce...paddington pancake is better

The verdict: It was my first and my last! Thanks for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print