Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Income Tax Month

30th April is the last day of the employee 'makan gaji' like us to submit our YA2011 Income Tax Form, be it via post, by hand or through e-hasil website. Mine was submitted 30 March, online and I have also received the refund on the overpaid tax. Thanks LHDN!

Filling up and submitting the tax form is a lot easier nowadays with the online system. I still remember when I first filled up my tax form somewhere in the 90s... The tax form was posted to our mailing address and once I got the form, I will fill it up using pencil first. After note comparison with other young and lost people like me, I will fill it up using pen..... again..at the same time, still asking those senior staff whether it was correct or not and keep checking the EA form from time to time.

Now, the EA form was directly provided by the company to LHDN, so after we logged in into the system, we can see that all the salaries and other benefits have already been keyed in into the system. What is left now is to fill up the deduction that we are entitled to. Once completed, just submit and print the acknowledgment receipt. Settled!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Print