Sunday, April 22, 2012

One-not-so-fine-day...

Today, my mind was wandering...can't focus. My soft choc chip cookies that I made a thousand times ended up like a cake. To the dustbin it goes...sayonara!

How can a man who had spent like 20 odd years together with his wife and has almost half a football team offspring...fallen for another woman...divorced the first one...marry his new found love...and what I heard today was the ex-wife has been asking for financial aid from her friends and family since she can't support her children. The neighbours also sent some food for the children too to ease the burden.  Was the ex husband didn't provide nafkah for the children? She was once the woman he loved for 20 years and a mother of his X children for godsake!... I can't imagine....can U?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print